Our portable GIANTZ Deep Cycle Battery provides an off-the-grid power supply for 4WD vehicles, caravans, campers, trailers, motorhomes, saltwater/marine applications, and all 12V appliances including portable fridges and washers.
The 170Ah 12V battery features an incredible cycle life of up to 1400 cycles, making it one of the most enduring in its class. What you get is a longer, consistent, and more drawn-out charge all the time.
With its advanced AGM technology, the battery enables better electrolyte absorption, cyclic stability, and frequent charging without affecting performance.
The bolt-down terminals also allow for a more reliable experience, and not least, the high oxygen-recombination efficiency results in superior deep discharge recovery. The maintenance-free deep cycle battery is completely sealed, spill-proof, and does not leak gas for added safety and durable use.
1.Please charge the battery on receiving it even if the battery will not be used in the near future.
- Maintenance-free means the terminals need not be refilled. However, the battery must be recharged periodically after use.
- It is advised to charge the battery every 3 months if not in use for long periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
- AGM deep cycle batteries have a much longer cycle life if they are exhausted to a small degree and then recharged, rather than draining all their power and recharging all the away.
- Deep cycle battery
- Greater cycle life
- Max. cycle life of 1400 cycles
- Industry-leading build life
- Higher sulfation resistance
- Longer storage life
- Superior deep discharge recovery
- Better low-temperature performance
- High oxygen-recombination efficiency
- Advanced AGM technology
- Spill-proof, leak-proof and non-gassing
- Bolt-down terminals
- Convenient carry handle
- Overall dimensions: 40.7cm x 17.3cm x 23.7cm
- Approx. weight: 35kg
- Container material: ABS
- Terminals: bolt-down
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- Rated capacity (10-hour rate): 170Ah
- Maximum cycle lIfe: 1400 cycles (@30% DOD)
- Internal resistance: Approx. 3.5mΩ
- Maximum discharge current: 1550A (5s)
- Maximum charge current: 33A
- Operating temperature ranges:
- Discharge: -15°C to 50°C
- Charge: -20°C to 50°C
- Storage: -20°C to 50°C
- Capacity affected by temperature: 40°C = 102% | 25°C = 100% | 0°C = 85% | -15°C = 65%
- Float charge: 13.5 to 13.8V
- Equalize charge: 13.8 to 14.1V
- Cycle charge: 14.4 to 15.0V
- Self-discharge 3% of capacity declined per month at 25°C
- 1 x Giantz Deep Cycle Battery
- 1 x User manual