Our Weisshorn Double Sleeping Bag is the one you take for any outdoor adventure in any weather condition.
Made with a 190T polyester ripstop outer layer, a 190T polyester pongee inner layer and filled with 300g/m² hollow fibre filling, the sleeping bag offers superb warmth that outrivals even your much-loved quilt at home.
Soft, breathable and utmost comfort in unforgiving conditions. In other words, even if the Celsius goes minus 10 degrees, you can still sleep in your T-shirt and shorts in the sleeping bag without a single whimper.
Even with all the layers of warmth, our extraordinary sleeping bag is extremely lightweight and compact. Better still, the sleeping bag can be easily converted into two single sleeping bags with just a simple unzipping.
The sleeping bag is easy to carry for long treks, hikes and climbs and its all-weather protection and tear resistance ensure the sleeping bag remains in good shape, even if you are not.
Also included are two comfortable pillows. So, carry on enjoying the great outdoors with the Weisshorn Double Sleeping Bag.
A blanket (wrap it around).
A mat (unzip it to open flat).
And a sleeping bag rolled into one.
We have got you well-covered.
Note: Gender, age and environment may affect the comfort rating.
- Can be converted to two single sleeping bags
- The waterproof polyester outer layer
- 300g/m² hollow fibre filling
- Soft polyester pongee inner layer
- Can be fully unzipped and turned into a blanket
- Suits -10°C to +15°C
- Shoulder tightening strap
- Double zippers
- Two comfortable pillows included
- Portable compact design
- Comes with carrying bag
- Shell: 190T polyester ripstop
- Filling: 300gsm synthetic hollow fibre
- Inner: 190T polyester pongee
- Temperature range: -10°C to +15°C
- Dimensions: 212cm x 148cm
- 1 x Weisshorn Double Sleeping Bag
- 2 x Pillow
- 1 x Carry Bag