Weisshorn Sleeping Bag is the one you take for any outdoor adventure in any weather condition.
Made with a 190T polyester ripstop outer layer, a 190T polyester pongee inner layer and filled two layers of 260gsm hollow fibre filling, the sleeping bag offers superb warmth that outrivals even your much-loved quilt at home.
Soft, breathable and utmost comfort in unforgiving conditions. In other words, even if the thermometer drops to -20°C, you can still sleep in your T-shirt and shorts in the bag without a single whimper.
Even with all the layers of warmth, our extraordinary sleeping bag is also extremely lightweight and compact.
It is easy to carry for long treks, hikes and climbs and its all-weather protection and tear-resistance ensure it remains in good shape, even if you are not. So, carry on enjoying the great outdoors with the Weisshorn Sleeping Bag.
A blanket (wrap it around).
A mat (unzip it to open flat).
And a sleeping bag rolled into one.
We have got you well-covered.
Note: Gender, age and environment may affect the comfort rating.
- The waterproof polyester outer layer
- 2 layers of 260g/m² hollow fibre filling
- Soft polyester pongee lining
- Suits -20°C to +10°C
- Shoulder tightening strap
- Full-length dual zippers
- Foot zip for ventilation
- Can be fully unzipped and turned into a blanket
- Portable compact design
- Comes with a storage sack
- Material: 190T polyester ripstop
- Fill: 2 x 260gsm synthetic hollow fibre
- Lining: 190T polyester pongee
- Temperature range: -20°C to +10°C
- Comfort rating: 0°C
- External Dimensions: 208cm (L) x 82cm (W)
- Packed Dimension: 36cm x 48cm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- 1 x Weisshorn Single Sleeping Bag
- 1 x Carry bag